1909 bought Karl & Anna Müller the little Guesthouse Rose with about 20 seats and a butcher shop. In 1924 the Rose Hall was built and this is still available.

From 4 daughters of the family Müller, the second youngest daughter Emilie assumed over the familiy business in 1945 with her husband Willi Carle.
In 1962, the butcher shop was renewed which then constituted the main source of income. In 1964 the first few rooms accrued on the upper floor.